It has been a long time since I posted a wrap-up. I don’t know why I stopped doing wrap-ups, but maybe because of reading slumps.
So I have read a total of 6 books in August! WHAT??!??! Yayyyyy!! It feels good to be able to read this many after months of reading slump. Most of them are ebooks sent to me by their respective authors.
- The Fray Theory: Resonance by Nelou Keramati – 3.8/5 ★
- Rye Must Die by Dakota Johnson – 4/5 ★
- Buzz Books 2016 – 3/5 ★
- Closer by Emerald O’Brien – 5/5 ★
- Learning to Live by Kira Adams – 3.8★
- It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover – 5/5 ★
Click the books’ name for my review. 🙂
My favorite of them all is It Ends With Us and it is followed by Closer. I’m now being more interested with Mystery and Thriller books.
How about you? How many books have you read and what are they? Cheers to a new month! ❤