It was a month of heartbreaker and tear-jerker books for me. I never saw this coming, I just found myself always broke and crying because of what I’m reading. But they were all great!
And you know what, they all have something in common with other books. Like for example, the main character on one book doesn’t speak and the main character on the other doesn’t speak too. Yah, things like that I just think that it’s a great coincidence.
[Click the book’s name for the review, except Too Late]
- Bookishly Ever After by Isabel Bandeira – 3/5 ⭐️
- Too Late – 4/5 ⭐️
- Until Friday Night – 5/5 🌟
- A Thousand Boy Kisses – 5/5 🌟
- I Know This of Myself – 5/5 🌟
- November 9 – 5/5 🌟 (I haven’t written the blog post for this yet)
Okay, this is really hard. I think… My favorite of them all is… A Thousand Boy Kisses! 🙂 That one made me cry so hard but they also gave me relief because of unconditional love the characters have. ❤
Check my reviews, you might find your next favorite! 🙂
How many books have you read this month?